Terms & Conditions
A）Room Deposit and Payment Policy
- All the reservation(s) submitted is/are on the on the guaranteed basis, and the approval code(s) for one-night room charge will be obtained through the valid credit card numbers (specific types of credit cards are listed in the hotel’s website/or the point 5 below), except on “Special Package”, where full payment has to be charged by the time upon the booking(s) being made. If the approval code for the first night or full payment cannot be obtained in the above-mentioned reservation(s), Hotel will not accept the request of room reservation(s).
- The “Third Party Guaranteed / Deposit / Payment” by credit card is not accepted by Hotel. The guest who makes reservation for his/her stay should use his/her credit card for relevant approval code or charges.
- The guest who makes use of other person’s credit card for room deposit or payment will be declined for check-in by hotel. The guest is required to have his/her own credit card or cash for room deposit or room charge settlement.
- Hotel will collect HK$500.00 cash or approval code from guest’s credit card for the deposit of incidental expenses upon arrival.
- Hotel will only accept credit cards of Visa, Master, American Express, UnionPay and JCB for room guaranteed reservation/deposit/payment purposes.
- Hotel will, without prior notice, update the “Room Deposit and Payment Policy” from time to time.
B) Room Cancellation Policy
- Hotel accepts “room cancellation” or “change of arrival date” to the “guaranteed reservation” with notice by not less than 72 hours (Hong Kong Time) prior to the scheduled arrival day. For the change of arrival day, Hotel will not change it to the new date where the room situation is booked up.
The guest is required to change it to another day again. However, if the “room cancellation” or “change of arrival date” is for reservation under “Special Package”, please refer to the individual specific “Terms and Conditions”.
- The room cancellation or change of arrival day should be emailed to Hotel’s Reservation Department at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed to number (+852 3551 6822) during office hours, or Hotel’s Reception Desk by email to (email@example.com) / fax number (+852 3551 6800) after office hours. Hotel staff will process and return the revised schedule to guest for confirmation.
- In case of guest’s late room cancellation or the guest does not check in on the first night under the guaranteed reservation basic, Hotel will apply the first night’s room charge through the previously obtained credit card’s approval code. If the guest does not show up on or before on or before 12:00 (noon time) the next day, the reservation record will be cancelled and the number of room nights remained to be released.
C) Room Registration
- The normal check-in time is at 2:00pm (afternoon time), and the check-out time is on or before 12:00 (noon time).
- Guest is required to provide valid identification document with photograph for check-in such as Passport or Hong Kong Identification Card.
- Hotel will collect guest’s credit card or cash for the room payment covering the entire stay, and also deposit for incidental expenses upon check-in.
- The room rate is applied to single or double occupancy. Child aged 12 or below sharing the same room with parents, using the same bedding, is free of charge (maximum one child). The third person aged above 12 sharing the same room with the same bedding will be charged. Please contact the Hotel’s Reception Desk for the additional expense.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel premises especially in room and corridor. For any case of infringement, Hotel may consider imposing special cigarette smell clearing charge to the guest.
- Visitor is not allowed in the hotel premises after 11:00pm at night.
- Pet is prohibited from entering or keeping within the hotel premises.
- Cooking or any kind of ignition is not permitted in the hotel premises, except the restaurants.
- Guest should not disturb other guest by making excessive noise especially during night time. Hotel reserves the right to invite the guest making noise to leave the hotel without any compensation from the Hotel.
- Guest should take care of his/her belonging in the hotel premises, and the hotel will not be held responsibility for any loss or damage of his/her property.
- Extra bed is not provided to any guest rooms due to room space limitation.
- Baby crib is free-of-charge and is only suitable to Deluxe Queen and Premier Queen Room. Any request of baby crib is subject to availability and hotel’s written confirmation.
- Guest will be charged to take away the guest room items as souvenir such as desk light, TV remote control, alarm clock, hair dryer, scale and so on.
- The guest will be held responsibility for any loss or damage to the hotel property by himself/herself, or even any person he/she is responsible for.
- Taking photograph or video within the hotel premises for public or commercial use is prohibited.
If there is any discrepancy in translating between English and Chinese Version in the “Terms and Conditions”, the English Version shall prevail.
The Otto Hotel reserves the right to the final decision in case of any dispute to any points under “Terms and Conditions”.