Terms & Conditions
Important things to read and know
Terms and Conditions (A)
Deposit and Payment Policy
- All the reservation(s) submitted is/are on the guaranteed basis, and the approval code(s) for one night room charge will be obtained, except on “Special Promotion”, “Advance Purchase”, “Non-refundable”, “Package” and “Reservation under Special Conditional Offer”, where full payment has to be charged by the time the booking(s) is/are being made.
- The “Third Party Payment” by credit card is not accepted whether it is arranged for room guaranteed reservation, deposit or payment to be incurred in the hotel. Hence, the guest, who makes the room reservation for himself/herself should use his/her own credit card for guaranteed room reservation and payment purpose.
- The guest makes use of other person’s credit card for room deposit or payment will be declined for check-in by hotel upon arrival is required to settle by his/her own credit card or cash.
- The Hotel will collect HK$500.00 cash or approval code from guest or his/her credit card for deposit of incidental expenses upon arrival.
- Major credit cards are accepted by the Hotel such as Visa, Master, American Express, UnionPay, JCB.
- The Hotel will update the “Deposit and Payment” Policy from time to time, without prior notice.
- The hotel accepts change of arrival day (depends on the room availability) or cancellation to the guaranteed reservation with notice by not less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled arrival day. This change of amended arrival day or requested cancellation of guaranteed reservation is not applied to room reservation under “Special Promotion”, “Advance Purchase”, “Package”, “Non-refundable”, and “Reservation under Special Conditional Offer” where full payment by cash or credit card for the entire stay is obtained during the reservation is made.
- If the reservation is allowed to change on arrival day or cancel, the guest is required to either email to Hotel’s Reservation Department (email@example.com) or fax to (no. +852 3551 6822) during office hours, or Hotel’s Reception Desk by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / fax to (no. +852 3551 6880) after office hours. The Hotel staff will process and return the revised details to the guest.
- In the case of guest’s late room cancellation or the guest does not check-in on the first night under the guaranteed reservation basic, the Hotel will apply the first night’s room charge through the previously obtained credit card’s approval code. If the guest does not show up on or before 12:00 (noon time) the next day, the reservation record will be cancelled with the number of room nights remained to be released (This practice does not apply to the room reservations under “Special Promotion”, “Advance Purchase”, “Package”, “Non-refundable” and “Reservation under Special Conditional Offer” where full payment by cash or credit card for the entire stay is obtained during the reservation is made).
- The normal check-in time is at 2:00pm (afternoon time), and the check-out time is 12:00 (noon time).
- Guest is required to provide valid document for check-in such as Passport or Hong Kong Identification card.
- The Hotel will collect either guest’s own credit card or cash for the entire stay’s room payment and deposit upon check-in.
- The room rate is applied to single or double occupancy. Child aged 12 or below sharing the same room with parents, using the same bedding, is free of charge (maximum one child). The third person aged 12 or above sharing the same room, using the same bedding, will be charged at HK$330nett.
Terms and Conditions (B)
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel premises.
- Visitor is not allowed in the hotel premises after 11:00pm at night.
- Pet is prohibited from entering or keeping within the hotel premises.
- Cooking or any kind of ignition is not permitted in the hotel premises.
- Guest should not disturb other guests by making any noise during night time.
- Guest should take care of his/her belonging in the hotel, and the hotel will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of his/her property.
- Extra bed is not provided due to the limitation of room size.
- Guest will be charged to take away the guest room items as souvenirs such as desk light, TV remote control, alarm clock, USB stand and so on.
- Taking photograph or video from the hotel for public or commercial use is prohibited.
The Hotel reserves the right to amend, change and final decision in case of any dispute to the above Terms and Condition (A) and (B).